A fun idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I don't know how much everyone would like this, but I think it would be a blast. Ok, so this is the general idea: we will make a clan tournament (I know, sounds normal so far). But what we'd do is, hold a draft of players for certain clans (new, made-up clans, of course), and have a few matches every week. The draft would be 10 rounds long (so each 'clan' would have 10 players), and the matches would be 8vs8 (with 2 subs sitting out). I think that this would be incredibly awesome, and kind of a nice way for everyone to start bonding, lol (the XMP community needs it).

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
wtf! seagull comes up with a idea... sounds cool to me and right off the bat it seemed to be wiped away like a stray bugger

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I'm being serious! If this sounds like a good idea to you, say you're interested. Let's get this shizznizzle going!

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
That is a good idea. Ravage had thought up something real similar awhile back. We got wrapped up Jolt winter cup and kind fo forgot about it. I would love to see something like this happen. I'll see if I can find the old thread where ravage talked about it...we can combine ideas and maybe get this thing going. Sounds like fun.

NO! bad idea, half of these ppl can't join a clan, cuz there never on and can't be gotten ahold of. the last time Shadow dared to play against Omni folk...it was like 3 Shadow's, 2 pets, a bbf guy, and 4 other ppl that weren't in a clan. so i ask you, maybe i don't fully understand it, but there aren't enough of us to do this, and we all know each other pretty well. Well i know most of you well enough to know that i don't need to "bond" with any of you. then again, i could be wrong.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Indeed. This would be a totally random thing. The teams would be radomly drawn adn then they do battle. The only catch is there needs to be enough people to show up...or at least signup prior so more than two teams can be drawn.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
oh, then tell me you damn bird, TELL MEEEEE!!!! HA. i will feed you a piece of bread with alcaseltzer in it. you know that birds can't fart, so when they eat that, it blows there stomaches up, and kills them in mid air. but i would never do that to you.

Um? anyways... so you mean a tourney for the new clans with established players randomly selected to sub?

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I'm saying, these are completely made-up clans (just for this tourney). Each clan will make selections of available players (like in the NFL Draft) in round-form. Then, from there, we will have an elimination tournament (just for fun, or maybe for bragging rights :p heh) to see who can use teamwork and skill with each other the best. It could be really fun.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
ok so this tourney would be open to anyone that could get what is it 8 people together? so lets say i find 7 more people and randomly put a few letters infront of our names and we could play?

Status
Not open for further replies.