Beer...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Balton, that is awesome :lol: What is that part about, "Paperazzi Taxi Fahren?"

the song continues with "ehrgeiz ist die letzte zuflucht der versager" i.e.

'ambition is the last asylum for losers"

basically that songs' message is that everyone wants to party instead of working.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
They want to take away our holy plant

And stuff like that is EXACTLY why religion is bullsh*t and fake and used by the powerful few to suppress the will of the masses.

Now I don't read the bible, but I know of certain reference points thanks to my very liberal and accepting uncle who is a pastor. He's a holy-man but he's realistic, very progressive in his thinking and used to be a big pot smoker himself. He only refrains because it is against the law of this land, but not because he thinks it's evil or something.
And he's helped me reinforce my belief in freedom of choice through his own religion!

In the bible, Jesus Christ himself actually says "Not that which go into the mouth defile a man; that which comes out of the mouth defile a man." which is in Matt but I don't know what chapter/verse.

This means, don't judge a person for their habits but for their character, actions and words. And there's still the whole issue of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." But nobody listens to that, you got Rush Limbaugh accusing people of being drug addicts and that fat, stupid mother f*cker is addicted to painkillers all along.
Priests speaking out against every crime under the sun but deciding it's ok to f*ck little boys.

In Paul or Romans I think, it is written that "there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteem something to be unclean, to him it is unclean" ... "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

So when it's men who decide what is ok or not, the decision becomes obsolete because it should be up to each individual's judgment. No person can claim something is unfit so long as it's natural. You should be able to do what you want as long as it makes you happy.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth" ... "To you it will be for meat."
That's right, god put the greens on this earth to be used.

F*ck religious cock suckers who try to say anything is bad for you. Have sex out of wed lock and get high. Live life.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Can you idiots talk about weed elsewhere? This is a thread about beer. Have some goddamn respect. :mad:

In other news, I had some Turbodog the other day at lunch that was pretty good.

I also had some Wild Goose Amber Ale a few weeks ago that was downright delicious. I need to get my hands on more of this! The Wild Goose brewery is in Frederick, Maryland, so it's fairly local to me.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Ever watch dogma? I think you'd enjoy it.

I own it on DVD :D

Can you idiots talk about weed elsewhere?

weed.jpg

because you need to relax.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
id rather drink beer than get high.

the more weed everyone smokes the quieter and calmer an evening gets.

the more beer everyone drinks the more colourful and exciting it gets.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
id rather drink beer than get high.

If _____, then _____.

COME ON MAN! It all comes down to the individual and you know it! Me, I get very socially active and artsy when I smoke. Using coffee in conjunction with the plant is even better! It's how me and all my musician friends prefer to write music! If the person is lazy, pot will probably just amplify that though.

Now with alcohol for instance, let's take a guy like SlayerDragon. He's already a playa hata, and when he knocks back a few he just starts making pissed off posts because he will have none of this CANNABIS trash in Azura's thread!!!

Even though it takes a good man to appreciate good beer or good cannabis. Had Slayer smoked, he'd have realized this already, and also had several other revelations about life and unity ;)

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

Blanket statements = bad assumptions.

It depends on the person. The people you hang out with are bad stoners if they're just putting the party to sleep after a smoke :p

Then start a goddamn thread about weed. How difficult is that?

Man, if anyone needs weed here, it's you.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
After a night of sipping on a St. Bernardus Tripel I can safely and confidently say SMOKE WEED!