DA2 ScreenShots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Defence Alliance 2 has released three new media shots today to pump up interest for the ever-nearing release date. The first two shots are of Eygpt's remake. In case you've never had the pleasure of playing the original DA, Eygpt was one of the better maps for it. The last shot is of an undisclosed map that is still heavily in development. The mod has been improving by leaps and bounds lately; I think you guys are really going to like this mod once it is finally released.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Thanks, Zenny!
...Iam sure we can release as scheduled. We could do it now, yet, but we will use the time for further polishing and bug-squishing.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
i decided to go into Egypt-esk style with the remake of Egypt. Red Flags make it much cooler, as they help show the big sand storm outside

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
I don't care about release dates, if that game is not fully polished delay it for a month. It will do us all a favour :)

Great > Good