City Intro

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

Bashe

How come in the City Intro you can summon old Unreal weapons?

If you summon the old ones in the real game, you will get their Unreal Tournament counterpart. Why?

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
I think its gameype must be Unreal.

If you really wanna check that out, open UED open cityintro.unr, select level properties (F6 If i am correct) en see levelinfo, and gametyp r something :)

Why Break your head about it anyway? ;)

B

Bashe

Cause I like some of the older Unreal weapon and I'd like to deathmatch with them.

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
Ooh, wel thats not really hard, U have lot of mods and muatators, but If you want a DM map to play in Unreal style, go to UED open that map, open under actor classes, info,gameinfo,unrealgameinfo deathmatch . (from my head not quite sure if is correct)

and save the map under a different name :)

But I am sure someone wil give a mod, I am almost certain there is one

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Oldskool should allow you to use Unreal weapons :

http://www.usaar33.com/

Btw Bashe, what City Intro is this about ? The flyby scene in the beginning of the game or one of the various City Intro maps that were made ?

B

Bashe

Its the scene where it goes like "In 2291, in an attempt to control violence between deep space miners..." So it is probably the flyby one.