funny glitch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

linuxmaier

Sep 23, 2004
this glitch excited me because it allowed me to get some great screen shots. i probably installed unwheel incorrectly, but ill try to explain. i acess unwheel through the main game's instant action menue. i did BA and choose mountain city. the level, of course, had no one but me in it, and i screwed around for a while. when time ran out, unreal chose a deathmatch level as the next map. i didn't get to bring a car in Grendle Keep, but when i choose 3rd person, the camera was free moving! i could look at the whole of my master chief skin, and get some great screen shots! this is the funniest on because i found out about a smiley face on the flak cannon ball.

Attachments

• Shot009.bmp
    166.7 KB · Views: 52

linuxmaier

Sep 23, 2004
i hate the size limit. i had to crop my image down to a fourth of it's original size to fit it in.

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
ProjectX said:
linuxmaier said:
i hate the size limit. i had to crop my image down to a fourth of it's original size to fit it in.
Yeah you need to set a default map list to stop it doing that
Honestly, ProjectX, I'd love to see you create a default maplist to make the forum configuration accept bigger files :D

linuxmaier, I recommend to use JPG instead of BMP. It takes up less space so you can post bigger files. By the way, there is an
edit.gif
button at the end of your post; you can make good use of it.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
linuxmaier said:
this glitch excited me because it allowed me to get some great screen shots. i probably installed unwheel incorrectly, but ill try to explain. i acess unwheel through the main game's instant action menue. i did BA and choose mountain city. the level, of course, had no one but me in it, and i screwed around for a while. when time ran out, unreal chose a deathmatch level as the next map. i didn't get to bring a car in Grendle Keep, but when i choose 3rd person, the camera was free moving! i could look at the whole of my master chief skin, and get some great screen shots! this is the funniest on because i found out about a smiley face on the flak cannon ball.
that was in UT classic as well.
I noticed a texture glitch while playing rabbit/volcano. There is a piller in the middle of the raceway (I'd post a screen shot of it, but geocities doen't allow hot-linking. I'll post a pic of it later on my site) that if you're going around the map counter-clockwise, crash into it. You go inside of the piller and no one can see you, or take the flag from you ;)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Ravu al Hemio said:
Honestly, ProjectX, I'd love to see you create a default maplist to make the forum configuration accept bigger files :D

linuxmaier, I recommend to use JPG instead of BMP. It takes up less space so you can post bigger files. By the way, there is an
edit.gif
button at the end of your post; you can make good use of it.

Lol I meant for his problem (I looked at the image)