The ultimate console players rec room

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I could do that, but the consoles would differ slightly. I never owned any post Genesis SEGA consoles, but I own nearly every console before that. :)

I own:
Atari 2600
ColecoVision
ADAM
NES
SEGA Master System
SNES
Genesis
3DO
Playstation

I have over 300 games among all platforms

I used to own:
Intellivision

I grew up loving consoles as well as computers.

However, I'd love to snag every console in that pic and add them to the collection! :D

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I only have a Playstation 1 with like less then 10 games and a NES that doesn't work anymore with there too less then 10 games.

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
well i have a good start.

Gameboy, game boy color, gameboy advance, NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Game Gear, with an Xbox on the way. D'oh..... who am I kidding, I'm way off.

It's going to take some work, but I will do it!

I must succeed!

[RSU]Max

Dec 29, 2000
New Brunswick, Canada
php50.com
I had
NES
SNES
Genesis
GameBoy
Playstation
N64

I think i had 12 games overall with those console but i sold it all or it was broken

I currently own a ps2 with 7 games. I wish i had his collection because I could be addicted as much to old titles than GTA3 or FFX.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Originally posted by hal
I could do that, but the consoles would differ slightly. I never owned any post Genesis SEGA consoles, but I own nearly every console before that. :)

I own:
Atari 2600
ColecoVision
ADAM
NES
SEGA Master System
SNES
Genesis
3DO
Playstation

I have over 300 games among all platforms

I used to own:
Intellivision

I grew up loving consoles as well as computers.

However, I'd love to snag every console in that pic and add them to the collection! :D

I have two Colecovisions.:) My GF gave me heres. I use to have a Intellivision, but my white trash father threw it away because "it was old." Stupid pig ****er!:mad:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
OMG!!! when were you in my house?Did the Mrs. invite you?I wish I was told about these things....

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights
I don't own a console. But I saw this and thought some of you might like it :)
Other than the TV it's not all that uncommon. I know someone who has that much console stuff.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
11zlick.gif
I just want the TV.
newtonguesmile.gif