Help the Pickle?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
I need someone to tell me how to bring in bots for lan matches. I have 2 guys here that want to play, but that leaves us with uneven teams...can someone tell me how you did it?

(Yeah yeah...I know I'm on the team, but our email is hosed and ICQ aint working for me either...)

Freak

Jul 31, 2000
do you want to play WITH even or uneven teams?

even teams
----------
- local war
- minimum players -> eg. 5
- put an "x" into "balance teams"

uneven teams
------------
- InfiltrationUser.ini, find a section called
something like "blabla InfiltrationBotInfo"
- find the settings for "BotTeams" and replace
everything after the "=" with eg. "1" OR "0"

"1" means, that every bot that will spawn will
be in team blue

"0" means, that every bot that will spawn will
be in team red

- uncheck "team balance"
- minimum players 5

hope that helps?

some more info could be found here:
http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?s= 75a150fe5aed27de2083b48fe5a95a04&threadid=39220

could luck and a lot of fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
Hey bp, this isn't related to your question, but could you please change your sig back to one of your drawings? Besides being a lot less interesting than your drawings, the animated gif thing also seems to freeze up my browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.