Skin/Model ideas for UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FunkPunkRock123

Jun 9, 2004
Horny from Dungeon Keeper 2
Some Zerg from Starcraft
A Starship Trooper Marine
Sonic The Hedgehig
Cloud from FF7
Tidus from FFX
A Samurai
Predator
The Scream guy
Terminator

_MAGGOT_

Jan 10, 2004
imagine having a Zerg Hydralisk or Zergling coming at you? woah.... that'd be awsome. I wish Blizzard would make an FPS Starcraft game.

MAGGOT

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
This are good ideas!

Well, well, if there is a Protoss model, why we can't kill those Zerg bastards? Also, the collection will not be complete without Yuna (from FFX) and Tifa (from FFVII). Hope someone is working on them (specially a Hydralisk or a Lurker :) )

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
WOW

Hey, SaD, where is the list of new releases? I didn't have time to check the whole site. Remember that today is 10 June, I want THAT posted in Skin City!!

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
Hey, SaD, where is the list of new releases? I didn't have time to check the whole site. Remember that today is 10 June, I want THAT posted in Skin City!!

There are two fast ways :D . In the news .The first is the newest .
And in the "Box" Quicklinks are all latest releases with posting-dates.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
One last thing: Does anybody know if Epic is planning to release a map pack with more and more ONSLAUGHT? I found many good maps on the Web but I want a couple of official maps.