Poll: How far do you go on the posts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Seriously, how many people actually go past the first page of posts? I certainly do not. Just wondering, because I looked at the bottom of the page for the first time, and noticed the numbers and wondered if anyone pressed them /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif?

If you do go past the first page, how far do you go?

------------------
Ask the carney folk to get it, they're great climbers!

Q3A

Dec 7, 1999
Visit site
I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that the ideological fervor of Duke Nukem's cronies springs from their desire to use mass organization as a system of integration and control. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Duke's lackeys can read some crock of irascible drivel he once wrote and believe that they've read something really profound. I do not wish to endorse neopaganism, but rather to illustrate that we are in trouble when hitherto reputable people generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. As I noted at the beginning of this letter, there's a distinction to be made here.

Isn't it true that the limitation and final abolition of neocolonialism presuppose the elimination of innumerable preconditions? If not, tell me why not. Despite the fact that Duke favors manipulative psychological techniques over honest discussion, Duke is every bit as unsophisticated as perverted hooligans. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that for him, priggism is unhesitatingly the name of the game. His whitewash of the issue offers no real analysis of the situation that resulted in his self-indulgent viewpoints in the first place. How can we trust Duke if he doesn't trust us? I don't know how he can be so superstitious. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but in order to solve the big problems with him, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about the worst types of blasphemous practitioners of feudalism I've ever seen.

Is Duke so irritable as to think that this can go on forever? While there are many bloody-minded fanatics, Duke is the most pretentious of the lot. Viewed from all angles, he wants to turn our country into a judgemental cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Duke's gossamer grasp of reality. To some extent, his snow jobs are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of Anarchism.

Duke and several groups of scary pestilential cutthroats are in cahoots to foster suspicion -- if not hatred -- of "outsiders". Sure, it sounds dim-witted. Blame that on appalling self-satisfied-types. Now, I hope he was joking when he implied he was going to scrawl pro-racism graffiti over everything, but it sure didn't sound like it. He is like a broken record, using the same tired cliches about family and education and safer streets, yet it has been said that it makes perfect sense that he doesn't want me to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. I, in turn, think that it behooves all of us to understand that his promise of equality is a false one. There is no contradiction here; even though in Duke's henchmen, we can recognize the symptoms of decay of a slowly rotting world, you mustn't forget that I must blow my whistle on Duke's tactics of deception and distortion.

Imagine a world in which Duke could obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be thoroughly obvious to all whenever he felt like it. Having studied his charges and finding them groundless, I must now tell the world that Duke operates on an international scale to withhold information and disseminate half truths and whole lies. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to take a strong position on Duke's witticisms, which, after all, equip the most treacherous perverts you'll ever see with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. As soon he takes us beyond the point of no return, the next thing we'll hear him say is, "Oops, made a mistake". Duke maintains that his inclinations won't be used for political retribution. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that all he does is complain, complain, complain. Granted, all people, including brazen crass devil-worshippers, ought to be kind and sensitive to one another. But some time ago, in the aftermath of his last volley of attacks, a group of the worst kinds of evil deviants there are began to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations.

After reading everything I could find on this subject, I was forced to conclude that there is little doubt that the issue of what to do about vulgar jealous weirdos is a hopelessly tangled and complicated issue, impossible to discuss due to the intensity with which each side holds its beliefs. Let me be clear. Unless we respond to Duke's complaints, no real changes will ever occur.

I can hardly believe how in this day and age, cruel militant slubberdegullions are allowed to make a big deal out of nothing. If Duke continues to use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets, the result can be a tone-deafness, a cluelessness, on matters that are at the center of experience for vast segments of the population. There is every indication that he owes us an apology for threatening to hammer away at the characters of all those who will not help him lead people towards iniquity and sin. To prove this, I shall take only a few cases from the mass of existing examples. His standard operating procedure is to spoon-feed us his pabulum.

Duke is obviously trying to let lackadaisical abhorrent mafia dons run rampant through the streets, and unless we act now, he'll unequivocally succeed. It should scarcely seem questionable to anyone that I lost all respect for him when I heard he plans to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. His assistants pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country simply because they think it's fun. I must emphasize that Duke is basically a bad person.

As stated earlier, a leopard can't change its spots. How did Duke get so lackluster? I have my theories, but they're only speculation. At any rate, respect for the law is not enhanced by setting the bad example of breaking the law.

While I don't question his motives, and I certainly understand the frustrations of Duke's helpers, Duke's toadies always show a streak of cruelty that enables them to find pleasure in their destructiveness. If I may be permitted to make an observation, Duke and his supporters pay little or no attention to the negative impact that diabolism will have on our daily lives. Does he have trouble living with himself, knowing that he labels everything that conflicts with his established way of thinking as vainglorious unruly propaganda? The fact that his feral past resonates in his current methods of interpretation is distressing, to say the least. Okay, there's no reason for me to be catty, so I'll leave you with this concept: Investigators who have spent many years attempting to penetrate the dark recesses of Duke Nukem's uncompromising underworld frequently conclude that since their emergence on the stage of history, patronizing moochers have been a parasitic growth on the stem of true citizens.

Wingznut PEZ

Nov 30, 1999
Portland, OR, USA
Visit site
It completely depends on how much time I have on my hands. But generally, I don't go past the second page, unless I am looking for something specific.

I too, didn't realize there were more pages, when I first started visiting here.

And who taught Q3A how to copy/paste???

bullet2.gif

Wingznut [PEZ]
ICQ #29598363

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I am a forum bot. I refresh every post on every page 10 times per second. So to answer your question, yes.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
im pretty selective in what i click on. guess i just dont have the patience to read thru 50 posts on why such and such game is bad, or why such and such person sucks.

oh yeah i almost forgot, L_S sucks! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Voyd (edited 02-12-2000).]

*Liquid*

Jan 11, 2000
Virginia
Q3A:
Your post is long-winded, to say the least. Hence, I nominate it as the "wordiest" joke in history.
028.gif
The C.I.A. is watching you Q3A. You have been warned.
028.gif

M

Morgan

I'll read as far as the little red folders in front of the threads go. I really like that feature on this forum.

Since I usually visit the forum at least once per day it's no further than page 2.

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Just for your information I found this thread on page 4. Illistrates that some worthless **** slips through the cracks from time to time

bullet2.gif

Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!