face off 1.2 released 2 days ago

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swift Viper

Long live Xmas Xan Mark III(By Hyrulian)
What is the point?!

Doc_EDo said:
Havent you heard? UT2003 is dead!
What does this has to do with anything and if you feel that way, why are you still here :nag: ? All this thread has to do with is that the 1.2 patch is out for Faceoff and you come in hear spamming about how UT2k3 is dead (and if it was, there were be way less posts in here). Are you still mad about Epic putting Assault in UT2k4 :rolleyes: (and thinking your AS maps are much better then Epic's when two of the Assault Mod's maps were copy and paste ports and one of them had poor gameplay)?

*Waits for Doc_EDo to get slammed by other fourm members.*

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
Lame flame. :eek:
Why dont you open the server browser instead and check how many ppl are actually plaing UT2003?! :rolleyes:

Swift Viper

Long live Xmas Xan Mark III(By Hyrulian)
Doc_EDo said:
Lame flame. :eek:
Why dont you open the server browser instead and check how many ppl are actually plaing UT2003?! :rolleyes:
Dead = 0 players, 0 servers, and has long as one person is playing, a game can't be dead. Besides, why are you wasting you time here (or even made Assault for the "dead" UT2k3)? Another question, why are you still hanging around here, what good is it doing for you?

On-topic: Shame it is the last patch, but still very good (and don't forget, one made everything in this TC :ekk: ). I wonder if people are making custom maps for it, as there a very few maps for it right now.

*Waits for comments about Doc_EDo's post*

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, Doc_EDo. We all know yours.

You're welcome to hang out in this forum (though I don't understand why you'd want to hang out in a forum of a game that you dislike), but try to stay topical.

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
master_newbie said:
I think this wasnt in the news, or Ive missed it but face off 1.2 was released 2 days ago

the creator says there wont be any more face off updates :(

http://www.faceoffgame.de

There will be more updates we are working on it as fast as we can we are recruiting more talent(in the mod recruitment area) right now. We are in dyer need of another coder and another skinner.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[FO]Crafty said:
There will be more updates we are working on it as fast as we can we are recruiting more talent(in the mod recruitment area) right now. We are in dyer need of another coder and another skinner.

What kind of coding work do you need done?

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
UScript coding we need someone to code weapons and game types and lots of other little things there is a ton of stuff too do and fix on this mod still

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Okay. I somehow missed that reply for a few days, lol. I'll do it! :D But now I can't find a download link for 1.2 Anyone? Mirror? Hehe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Morba said:
CliffyB has asked on INA for the developers details as he dont want it to die!

I sent an email to someone who left me a message on the PlanetUnreal forums (I posted on the news article). He asked me to code for the project, and I said "ya damn right." :lol: