Any scheduled times to play?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

InfernalRage

Jan 27, 2002
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I recently reinstalled Infiltration after several years and was just wondering if there was a small community that still plays. Are there any ever scheduled events, and if so when are they? If there are none, does anyone want to play anytime this week?
My name on the game was InfernalRage as well, if anyone recognizes me.

Also, I would like to say Infiltration is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
AFAIK there are not fixed times to play. If you don't care to go against monsters Inf COOP is usually more regularly populated than TDM (or the very rare DTAS events, which I usually seems to always miss).

You could try to announce an event here, preferably a bit in advance. Fridays, Saturday and Sundays seem to work best for Inf revivals (not for me since I'm internet-less on Fridays and Saturdays :().

Other than that you can only watch the servers and join in when there's a game on. If you're on European time 2000-2300 CET usually has the highest probabyility of Inf games running (note that "highest" doesn't mean "high").