anyone knows how to fire five missiles at once from a rocket launcher

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

14thWarrior

Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
can anyone tell me how I can simultaneously fire five projectiles at once from a rocket launcher or how some people can warp short distances in online UT games.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
stop asking questions about normal UT on the INF forum.

btw do you know how to read the instruction book that comes with the game? sure dose tell me how on page 21

sigh...

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Yep RTFM!

BTW:
-hold fire button with the RL until 5 rockets are loaded, then release it.

-might be the translocator.

PS:
come on, we can be more friendly to people; it's not a federal crime to ask about UT/Unreal on this forum..
I really don't want people starting to tell each other, that the guys at the INF forum are rude assholes.
Especially 'cause it's not true; most newbies, including myself, had a very heartly welcome.

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Well, if they go around telling people the guys in the Inf forum are Rude Assholes, I'm gonna get pissed! Toysrme! you better not get them started. Damnit!

Go slam the guy who just accused Inf of Ripping. God, those people deserve what they get. People who ask UT questions are NOT SLAMMABLE.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I prefer just slamming everybody in general. Its nothing personal or anything, but if I see you on the street, I'm likely to start telling you about the lovely night I had with your wife last night, or that your grandmother's great in bed, or that your face looks like raw dog meat, and when I say raw dog meat, I mean you just look flat out like a dog, or maybe I'll tell you the best part of you ran down your mothers leg, or how I suddenly realise why you look so familiar, its because I saw you on a poster for why abortions should be legal, or that I once took a massive crap in the same toilet your half-still born fetus was rescued from.

That's just me though. The rest of humanity is salvageable, really. Though sometimes I wish the entire world was like me, as i think life would be alot more fun. There'd be no wars. Saddam Hussein would have just made fun of the Kuwatis, and Operation: Desert Storm would have been thousands of troops sitting around thinking up who could make fun of the other's mother better. Hell, the entire Holocaust would have become a play ground arguement about "Yiah, well my Star of David could kick your Swastika's ass!" "Yiah? Well my Swastika's bigger than your Star of David!" "Oh yiah?" "Yiah!"

See how much better the world would be if I was in charge?