Loadouts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
dual weapon loadouts=capital crime

Just use one gun and become proficient with it. personally i like the AKMSU with the standard mags.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Oh, sure, use this loadout:
m16+scope, sig without scope (switch with which ever you like), p90 for close, HK for long, fiveseven, robar for sniping, and some grenades.

And if I see you ever using this loadout, I will hunt you down with my underworld connections and have an army of large amoebas released on you.

My loadouts: FA MAS 4 mags, M9 1 mag.
AKSMU, 4 mags, 1 drum.

You are nt rambo, you cannot carry 100 guns, sorry.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Hrm. Depends whether you are more concerned with winning or playing somewhat realistically. I like to stick with one sidearm (pistol) and one primary. A lot of the players I enjoy losing to the most play like that, too.

Sidearm wise, FN FiveseveN - lots of weak bullets (armor piercing, but that's a moot point for the minute), Desert Eagle - 7 powerful bullets but slow to fire or the M9 which is basically a nice balance. 15 bullets, 3 shots to kill, good sights.

Primary wise... I'd say a bare SIG-551 (no laser, no scope) is a nice weapon. It has burst AND full-auto. 30 round magazines (easy to keep track of ammo usage). Controllable recoil and fast enough full-auto fire to cut through bad lag or out-gun someone point blank. The sights are pretty usable at range and close up, just line the front circle up with them and spray em.

You can carry both of the above with 2 or 3 clips each and a couple of grenades and still move quite quickly.

If you want something better for close in, try the SMG's, something better for further out, the M16 or putting a scope on the SIG. See what you like doing and go from there.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Oh, sure, use this loadout:
m16+scope, sig without scope (switch with which ever you like), p90 for close, HK for long, fiveseven, robar for sniping, and some grenades.

WHAT!? no 203? no TacOps player's loadout would be complete without one! OH WAIT! this is Infiltration...

What Fur said