Do you take short cuts?? Do you cross the line??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you cross the line??

• Hell no, I slow down and hold my lane.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I might put half the car over the center line.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes, I pull right down into the other lane and fly right through the corner at reg. speed.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I don`t drive so this is my only option on the poll.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Say your driving down a off the main road highway, you know the ones, they seem to go to every little hick town around and tend to go around the edge of everyones farm fields. They have a 90* corner seems like every 1\2 mile or less.
Well, when you can see pleanty far down the road to see no cars are coming for that next hard left corner, do you cross the center line to get a good apex on the corner? or do you slow down and hold your lane??

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I miss my motorcyclr, though I know the commuters around here don't. MB next month the bitch will be back on her wheels after a year of lacking time and parts... (after I'm done with my map, dammit)

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I don't cut the corners unless I am 100% sure there is nothing comming the other way, then only usually a little (since there aren't many sharp corners which you can see round here, all sharp corners tend to be completly blind)
Sometimes at night I like to take a racing line round corners, since you can see in advance if there is anything comming if there are any headlights in the distance.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Well a case in point is driving over a level crossing on a railway line - how many people (including myself) check left and right to see if there is a train coming?

There is no such thing as a sure thing

Lruce

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Rukee said:
what was the problem with it, have you found out yet??

/me is guessing timing chain is off by a tooth or two

Fuel injectors went south causing eratic ignition, ergo timing chain slippage (2 teeth, valves AOK). During a wiring check my help fried my black box, Aaarrg!.
2 weeks ago I scored a used CPU on eBay for 70 bucks (list $900) and finally got new injectors from the factory just a day or so before (4 bills for the pair). Now they sit on my puter waiting for me to finish the remodel job on my homestead (and map). Perhaps alittle more info there, but what the heck.

A new timing chain tensioner was put in early on, leading to finding the injection prob...

Last edited:

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Twrecks said:
Fuel injectors went south causing eratic ignition, ergo timing chain slippage (2 teeth, valves AOK). During a wiring check my help fried my black box, Aaarrg!.
2 weeks ago I scored a used CPU on eBay for 70 bucks (list $900) and finally got new injectors from the factory just a day or so before (4 bills for the pair). Now they sit on my puter waiting for me to finish the remodel job on my homestead (and map). Perhaps alittle more info there, but what the heck.

A new timing chain tensioner was put in early on, leading to finding the injection prob...
what??
You got all the parts there to fix it and you`re working on a map??:con:
T~~T~~~T~!!!

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Bike's 20 miles from me in a friend's garage. I know, my priorities are wacked and RealLife is conspiring against me. I want to finish my map for phase2 of the MSUC (Oct15th), and I hafta finish remodelling before my wife's folks show on the 22nd, so the bike waits.