I was afraid of this...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scuddie

I am probably better than you.
Sep 29, 2001
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
From Project Infiltration
Here is the situation folks. The business that hosted this site is now out of business, and since this site was a personal favor it does not get to be hosted with the rest of the customers we had in the new location. So basically this site is terminated. It has no home.

I don't want to leave the development community w/o a site like this so give me 2 weeks and i will have a new site up somewhere. The new site will be 100% stable and it will have the same features as the old site did. Err w/o the crashing if you considered that a feature or not :) It will be written in PHP. So hold tight and if anyone needs their files to be hosted somewhere give me a scream and i'll get them on a ftp server for you to use.

-Cow
Yikes! Project Infiltration, the source for all your 3rd party Infiltration needs (did I get that right, keg :rolleyes:?) is dead?! what a surprise! I think someone needs to be a new webmaster... Any ideas?

/me starts a petition to impeach browncow (nothing personal, man).

Scuddie

I am probably better than you.
Sep 29, 2001
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
Well, that was put up just today, so I am guessing they have yet to find a host. It's hard to get free hosting without it being a pain in the ass. Anyway, reaper, that whole petition thingie was sarcastic and I forgot to put a :p behind it, although I would like to see Keganator take part in it.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
OOOOkay yalls, here's an update on the dealio. Don't worry about Project Infiltration; BrownCow's working hard at it and has a solution. In the mean time, just hang tight, and like he says, if you need some place to put a mutator, just e-mail him and he'll take care of it. As far as the forums go, they are still there and working. CLick HERE! to go to them!

And just hang tight; Project Infiltration will be back before you can say "I have 2.87!" (hehe...two ways!)