roger wilco users??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReDDoG69

Aug 26, 2001
Visit site
im using rw.i usually check out the ut room but no ones their.can anyone tell me if theirs a general channel for ut users or just hosted private ones.its reall frustrating to try an find rw players.to me it makes the game 10000%better with 5-6 pple helping an talking ect.anyway thxs for any help.
"ALL WE ARE SAYING ,IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE"

Phydeaux{RoA}

Phydolike
Jan 11, 2000
Wisconsin, USA
www.bfgn.com
We tried that...

Believe me - RoA has tried every voice chat package out there, two or three times each. The only viable full duplex realtime voice chat package that we've found that has allowed all of us to talk at once and is completely painless to setup to run is (Virtual Talker, VT for short). We use headset mics and voice-activation and use it for everything we do - meetings, matches, general chit-chat. There's nothing else like it, but we set up private rooms to keep the confusion down. If you're interested in voice chat, feel free to load it up and run it, but you'd be best off getting your clan hooked onto it or something - there really is no general, wide-open UT room at present.

FWIW,

mishmu

But I don't want to be a pirate
Dec 19, 2000
Montreal
Visit site
Have you tried Teamsound

Hi guys has an oneof you tried Teamsound, I downloaded it but didn't try it yet, I wanna see if anyone tried it first!

Phydeaux{RoA}

Phydolike
Jan 11, 2000
Wisconsin, USA
www.bfgn.com
Tried it twice...

Some liked it better than Roger Wilco but it wasn't a viable alternative for us. We needed to be able to get two complete fireteams in a single room and were never successful getting everybody running on it. VT just works, the only true full duplex package we found. We make a room, we join the room, we all yakk (sometimes all at once). Effortless communication is invaluable and VT provided that for us.