Unreal beta the begining

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

)bee(scarbelly.nl

Feb 15, 2006
holland
richardmoust.googlepages.com
some patches here in french
14-07-2000 Patch Pour version 2.26 final (7.5 Mo)

01-06-1999 Patch serveur v2.25f (7 Mo)

31-05-1999 Patch serveur v2.25e (7.2 Mo)

03-05-1999 Patch v2.24 (7 Mo)

14-12-1998 Patch 2.20 beta (6,5 Mo)

06-11-1998 Patch 2.19 beta (2 Mo)

27-10-1998 Patch 2.18 beta (2 Mo)

08-10-1998 Patch D3D Matrox G200 (50 Mo)

01-10-1998 Patch Version 2.17 Beta (2 Mo)

01-10-1998 Patch Version 2.17 Beta (2 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch OpenGL (nouveau) (270 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch OpenGL (280 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch Version 2.09 beta (1.2 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch Aureal A3D (95 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch Cyrix beta 2 (150 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch Voodoo Rush beta (1.9 Mo)

22-09-1998 Patch Space Orb (67 Mo)

sourch:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/jeux/0000/00001020.htm

aka scar.nl

)bee(scarbelly.nl

Feb 15, 2006
holland
he knows what he is doing maby email him?

Level Designer - Contracted to design levels for the hit 3D action game, Unreal. I was in charge of the set of levels known as the “Crypt” set, and I oversaw other designers’ levels to make sure they remained consistent with the style I’d set for this series of levels.

Technology Coordinator – I worked with licensees of the Unreal technology. This involved visits to licensee’s offices to instruct them in the use of UnrealEd, which was the primary development tool for the Unreal engine; how to construct production-quality game levels; plus demonstrating and providing instruction in various other aspects of the Unreal development tools. I was also responsible for trouble-shooting and other questions arising during licensee’s use of the Unreal development tools and was the main point of contact for ongoing support. I worked with DMA Games (later becase Devils Thumbs) in Boulder, Colorado for two weeks to develop a two level game demo of game in development for a prospective publisher. Demo completed.

Product shipped November 1998.

sourch:
http://www.geocities.com/likelystoriesus/drsleep.html

cheerz aka
scar.nl

Buglunch

Moog maniac
Apr 5, 2006
Vancouver Island
members.shaw.ca
NeoNite said:
Eh talking about old unreal stuff.. I seem to recall a thread about someone who had found an older 3dfx demo (from ...1996-97-98? Can't remember) He was really excited about it (can't remember who)

Thing is, I remember bookmarking the site, but now I can't retrieve it :D Too many bmed unreal sites already damn :) messy.

Can anyone help? Does it sound familiar?

Btw I have two movies, one is a 3minute promote unreal avi from april 98 (good!) and a smaller Uxmas97 avi. (both have excellent music.)

Can anyone tell me where I could get older movies :D ?

Check old PCGamers, might find a beta/demo/FMV.

I've seen beta d/ls Googling final Unreal patch; don't know what they are or if legit or what period.

What's best Glide wrapper now for Win98SE? Wheel of Time and Deus Ex and Unreal still look THE best under Glide no matter what anyone says, at least on Voodoo 3 3000 AGP or my current Gforce 3 ti200.

JeniSkunk

Aug 4, 2005
Buglunch said:
What's best Glide wrapper now for Win98SE?
Zeckensack's Glide Wrapper v0.84c
http://www.zeckensack.de/glide/index.html

It lets you run Unreal Engine based games in true 3Dfx Glide display mode.
3Dfx. The Way It's Meant To Be Played.

Only downsides are you are restricted to 16bit color in the games, and games that check for the presence of a 3Dfx card being physically present (eg: TESA:Redguard demo) are not fooled by the wrapper.

Jenifur Charne

)bee(scarbelly.nl

Feb 15, 2006
holland
Buglunch said:
Check old PCGamers, might find a beta/demo/FMV.

I've seen beta d/ls Googling final Unreal patch; don't know what they are or if legit or what period.

What's best Glide wrapper now for Win98SE? Wheel of Time and Deus Ex and Unreal still look THE best under Glide no matter what anyone says, at least on Voodoo 3 3000 AGP or my current Gforce 3 ti200.

yes that right buglunch we have 2 unreal tournament demo,s a old one and one from 2003 stay tuned il will fish that up for you:p