how can you make a mving sheet that kills you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xterminator

Feb 13, 2006
well i want to make a laser textured moving sheet to kill me. how do i do that? i don't seem to figure out anything.

btw its for unrealed 2.0

Nimbostratus

Aug 12, 2004
New Jersey, USA
Use an attach mover. Attach a couple triggers to it (with the special event thing that damages players) with whatever amount of damage you want to cause. Use insane numbers for instant death.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
if you make the sides of the box with a transparent texture (cept where the beams are, duh) you could texture the mover rather than using a sheet.
If this is for Ut99, you could possibly make an X out of 2 sheets, deintersect them after texturing, move the red builder brush to the side and "add mover".
If this is for 2k3-4 add the resulting brush then convert to mesh, select the mesh after adding it to your Mylevel package and add it back in as a mover.
G'luck

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Trigger (the one that will activate the mover):
EVENTS-Event=1
TRIGGER-ReTriggerDelay=as much as you want

Mover:
EVENTS-Tag=1
OBJECT-InitialState=TriggerOpenTimed

Triggers (attached to the mover):
EVENTS-Event=2
MOVEMENT-AttachTag=1

SpecialEvent:
EVENTS-Tag=2
OBJECT-InitialState=KillInstigator or DamageInstigator
SPECIALEVENT-Damage=as much as you want (if you chose DamageInstigator)