UT2004 Sounds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Satangel

Banned
Sep 2, 2004
Anyone know where I can download the sounds from the game, not like those SoundPacks with homer simpson or whatever, what im talking about is the sounds from the game itself, like where you hear, GODLIKE!!! or Head Hunter, or No Tears Please, Its a Waste of Good Suffering. Those sounds, any1 know where I can get them at?

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I don't think you can download them anywhere, but if you have UT2004 you can easily export these: open unrealEd (the editor that comes with UT2004), then open the sound browser. Select 'open', and choose whichever sound package you might want (.uax files). You can play each sound right there. By choosing 'file-export' you can export it to .wav file.