Weapons poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
ooh how about another mp5? (joking} /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
I'll vote for the M60! Wanna get some of that Rambo action...
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

RAzOR

Jan 27, 2000
Visit site
H & K USP .40 all the way, baby....

RazoR /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-------------------------
Your Mouse Cursor Has Moved.
Please Restart Windows For These Changes To Take Effect.

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Hey, how about a slightly more advanced weapon system...

The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor!!!

98831f22a.gif

How do you like them apples? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

A

-agunzagun-

how about this?

I am sad to see that you have not included the "AK-EX" to the poll, just look at it! this is FAR more advanced than any of those weapons!
akbent.jpg

notice the bent barrel: not only does it look sharp /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif ,but it's actually proven to hit an enemy 3 miles away with PIN-POINT accuarcy! also, that thing that's sticking up a little bit above the trigger is ACTUALLY a RADAR! It can pick up on any kind of aircraft ( say...oh... an F-22 Raptor! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif ) and BLOW it out of the sky, it's THAT advanced! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

= yeah, I am BSing you...It doesn't look THAT cool... but I assure you, the bent barrel and the RADAR acutally work VERY well... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif =

dtfsig1.gif

[This message was edited by =Death Trip= on Aug 18, 2000 at 03:38.]

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
since we're all talking about advanced weapons systems, let me recommend the vaf-6j alpha...
alpha_details.jpg

hehe this is getting waay off topic /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

postalbob

Aug 17, 2000
doesn't turn into a volkswagon bug does it? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif if it doesn't then....

A

-agunzagun-

well... my "AK-EX" can turn into a Volkswagon! just detach the barrel, re-attach it on the opposite side of the gun, and...Voyla! A Volkswagon mysteriously pops out of no where! neat, huh? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, this is getting TOO off topic, now /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, I'll try an set it back on the right track: is anyone else going to vote for the OICW? so far, I am the only person who voted for it, and now, I feel like a fool /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

dtfsig1.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
HK - Beauty, that's a contradiction in terms..

and what was that 'no new weapon suggestions'???

I am really disappointed

but if we are at it SIG550 SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
(and perhaps a F/A-18C Hornet)

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

A

-agunzagun-

3 fools : p

oh, ha ha ha, cool. looks like 2 more people voted for the OICW, heh. whew, for a second there, I thought I was the only person who vote for that gun /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I was going to vote for the LAW 90 ( I want to see another RL in INF /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ), but I have no idea what the hell was going through my head when I vote for the OICW /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif dammit...is there some way to re-vote? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

dtfsig1.gif

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Overhyped Ineffective Clunky Wanktool

I respect nothing. I will take you and you will not hear or see me for my cloak is made of Darkness.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Calling me a "wanktool" is kinda DUMB Liquid Night! Honestly, why did u call that awesome weapon a "wanktool!" Sure it's heavy but the weapon designers will hopefully fix up the weight problem. Btw, Sankeye I didn't put a answer None of the above because u can only post 5 Questions. That really sucks.

Hand to hand, is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.
Ninja, MGS