Favorite Skin you've downloaded

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Modle: Beast (UT2003) I was able to get it to work in UT2004 but sadly it was never updated for it :( shame because it's a great model. Since it's UT2003 it doesnt have vehicle animations etc. but it otherwise works.

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
CyMek said:
Love this one, but I had to uninstall it becasue people would abuse the model by strafing left and right very rapidly making the model practically unshittable.

Fixt

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
That Mario skin is a good example of the exact reason I don't download skins. He's half the height of the other models and near impossible to see, and that's stupid. Thus, I don't download skins/models so anyone using crap like that won't be practically invisible to me. :)

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Turns2Ashes said:
That Mario skin is a good example of the exact reason I don't download skins. He's half the height of the other models and near impossible to see, and that's stupid. Thus, I don't download skins/models so anyone using crap like that won't be practically invisible to me. :)

I have invisigorge downloaded and installed. Still one of my favs. :)

BTW, it was a nice touch to make the species name "Hax" :lol: :tup:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
rofl I forgot all about that. I don't even have it on my computer anymore... just this screenshot.

Attachments

• invisigorge.jpg
    invisigorge.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 27

Metal_Mario99

It's a Me Metal_Mario here to pwn you!
Turns2Ashes said:
I only like the Metal Mario Skin because of the way he designed the skin to look metallic. Anyway who cares about height if you keep it in First Person?

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
The only skin I downloaded was for 2k3 nd it was te necris skin pack which was probably better than all of epics work combined. I haven't installed any skins for 2k4, no less any crappy models for the game, basically for the reasons T stated. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Metal_Mario99 said:
I only like the Metal Mario Skin because of the way he designed the skin to look metallic. Anyway who cares about height if you keep it in First Person?
I'm not talking about using skins myself; my issue is when other people use them. For instance, CyM said he still has InvisiGorge installed, so if anyone he plays uses that skin they will be permanently invisible to him, because that's how I designed that skin. If I keep Mario installed then anyone who uses him will be twice as hard for me to see, and I hate that a skin/model can be that way, so I don't install them ever (except the J2 skins, but they're all Gorge/Arclite and don't suck). Besides, even if I find some suite skin, most people I play with will see me as Jakob or have forced models on me anyway. :eek: Kaela 4tw.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Turns2Ashes said:
I'm not talking about using skins myself; my issue is when other people use them. For instance, CyM said he still has InvisiGorge installed, so if anyone he plays uses that skin they will be permanently invisible to him, because that's how I designed that skin. If I keep Mario installed then anyone who uses him will be twice as hard for me to see, and I hate that a skin/model can be that way, so I don't install them ever (except the J2 skins, but they're all Gorge/Arclite and don't suck). Besides, even if I find some suite skin, most people I play with will see me as Jakob or have forced models on me anyway. :eek: Kaela 4tw.

I don't generally use custom skins for the Jakob reason, but I like to see other people's. It's cool seeing Hyru as Link, and stuff like that. Unfortunately, UTcomp stops a lot of skins from working, including the invisigorge.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The Warden said:
junkyard mech

Metal mario is a slow moving junk stastic meshe in super smash brothers.
If this guy keep posting here for 2 years still, he'll ask for a name change presto ;)