The End of an Era

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
Well, after being here over a year, it's time to say Goodbye.

I know, most of you are cheering "HURRY UP! GET OUT!" But to those of you who have been my loyal friends, I thank you from the very, very, very bottom of my heart.

Those that come to mind are Beerbaron, OShadowO for a while, and all the others.

Those of you who I wasn't friends with, but knew, and who knew me, I thank you even more for putting up with all (And I do mean ALL) the bullshit.

The best way I can put this, is, quite simply, Goodbye. I have no reason for staying here, and, in fact, have been gone for a good long while. BuF has changed, becoming what it is today, I have not, I am still the same Gabriel you all knew, the same Gabriel what made such a lasting bad impression those first few weeks, the same Gabriel who's only reason for lasting as long as he did was because of a merciful y5, and a fluke Dopefish prank that saved me from permanent Bannage.

And this is to all of you who still don't like me, well, here's a resounding "Fuck You." I never cared whether you liked me or not, and there's yet another reason for you to hate me. Of course, most of you don't need any to begin with.

And then this is for the special people who have made my little over a year here intresting...

Phil, You are one crazy mofo, half the time, we're friends, half the time, we're b1tchin each other out over God knows what, usually something about politics. I thank you, even if you are crazy, I thank you.

All the mods, most of you were kind, and kept me in check when I got rowdy, and to those of you whom I befriend (Never sure which, if any) I thank you for being a friend.

People in the Modding section, you helped me to no end, I put my talents to work, and right now my last map is running full time on a friends CTF server down here. Thank you, Thank you.

And now, to those of you who don't know me, be thankful. Praise the lord you never knew me, and ask anyone that did what a horrible person I was...most of them will be more than willing to tell you.

I know most of you think this'll be melodramatic, with me coming back in a few months, but trust me, it ain't happening. I got sucked back into Rogue Spear lately, playing online as Hunter_Azrael on the Zone for anyone that cares to track me down there. And now, in a few days, I'll have Ultima Online to play, and I'll be giving up sleep and eating to play that.

It's been damned fun..damned fun...I'll miss every last one of you, even Phil (Who's the real reason I'm leaving ;) :rolleyes: (I was coerced!)) and I will miss this community.

<G|BuF> Goodbye sweet BuF...
<G|BuF> I have loved thee.

I can be reached at talarus@yahoo.com if you want to E-mail me
I'm on AIM as GbrAngl most nights
I'm on MSN Messenger as Talarus@yahoo.com
I'm on Yahoo Pager as talarus
And I'll still be dropping in to IRC every then and again.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
You guys do know that me and gabriel are the same person right? This has been my best joke ever!

UK|EDgeCRUsheR

i came to conquer uranus
Jan 28, 2001
England
trinitysuo.freeservers.com
well miss you G

yeah buddy well miss you. sorry to see you leave. =( but when you gotta go you gotta go. hope you stay in touch with us. hope you go onto better things and ahcive what you wasnt in life. (oh god i sound like my teacher). :( you had some good times though :D :redeemer: this is my piccie of you blowing yourself up with the deemer. =) cya buddy come back and visit us. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
me.jpg

Last edited:

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Finally, I don't have to watch my back any longer. ;)
Cya G(abriel)
Actually I didn't know of that namechange :eek:

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
see ya gabriel, even though i didn't know that was you, guess that's what happens when you leave forums for a few months

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Originally posted by G|BuF
Well, after being here over a year, it's time to say Goodbye.

I know, most of you are cheering "HURRY UP! GET OUT!" But to those of you who have been my loyal friends, I thank you from the very, very, very bottom of my heart.

Those that come to mind are Beerbaron, OShadowO for a while, and all the others.

Those of you who I wasn't friends with, but knew, and who knew me, I thank you even more for putting up with all (And I do mean ALL) the bullshit.

The best way I can put this, is, quite simply, Goodbye. I have no reason for staying here, and, in fact, have been gone for a good long while. BuF has changed, becoming what it is today, I have not, I am still the same Gabriel you all knew, the same Gabriel what made such a lasting bad impression those first few weeks, the same Gabriel who's only reason for lasting as long as he did was because of a merciful y5, and a fluke Dopefish prank that saved me from permanent Bannage.

And this is to all of you who still don't like me, well, here's a resounding "Fuck You." I never cared whether you liked me or not, and there's yet another reason for you to hate me. Of course, most of you don't need any to begin with.

And then this is for the special people who have made my little over a year here intresting...

Phil, You are one crazy mofo, half the time, we're friends, half the time, we're b1tchin each other out over God knows what, usually something about politics. I thank you, even if you are crazy, I thank you.

All the mods, most of you were kind, and kept me in check when I got rowdy, and to those of you whom I befriend (Never sure which, if any) I thank you for being a friend.

People in the Modding section, you helped me to no end, I put my talents to work, and right now my last map is running full time on a friends CTF server down here. Thank you, Thank you.

And now, to those of you who don't know me, be thankful. Praise the lord you never knew me, and ask anyone that did what a horrible person I was...most of them will be more than willing to tell you.

I know most of you think this'll be melodramatic, with me coming back in a few months, but trust me, it ain't happening. I got sucked back into Rogue Spear lately, playing online as Hunter_Azrael on the Zone for anyone that cares to track me down there. And now, in a few days, I'll have Ultima Online to play, and I'll be giving up sleep and eating to play that.

It's been damned fun..damned fun...I'll miss every last one of you, even Phil (Who's the real reason I'm leaving ;) :rolleyes: (I was coerced!)) and I will miss this community.

I can be reached at talarus@yahoo.com if you want to E-mail me
I'm on AIM as GbrAngl most nights
I'm on MSN Messenger as Talarus@yahoo.com
I'm on Yahoo Pager as talarus
And I'll still be dropping in to IRC every then and again.

Who are you ? :confused:

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Well G, we had a good time during the flame wars back in the day, huh? I was reading some of those old threads and they still bring a smile to my face. :) You've come a long way from the llama farm to the "G" man. I'm glad we were men enough to call a cease fire a while back, but since you're hitting the road, how about one last flame? :D

pissright.gif
llamaface5.gif
pissleft.gif

SCREW YOU GAY-BRIEL! YOU SuK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Take care G!

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
I knew who you were but I wasn't registered when you were posting and then when I did, you just kinda stoped so I didn't really knew your personality.

Well, good luck with your life! :)