God, I hate my freakin' ISP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I own a 56K modem, but for the last few months my connection has been wiggin' out. It's supposed to connect at 45,333bps, but it's been dropping steadily. Now, the highest it'll go is 7,200bps, no matter how many times I try. I finally broke down and ordered a cable modem, but it won't be installed until Friday, May 5th, so it looks like I won't be downloading much of anything for quite a while. I don't know how much longer I can last! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
The wait it worth while! I tell you be patient... And I'm sure your gonna love your cable connection...

IF AND ONLY IF you have a big Hard Drive!!!

Mine is 8G and 1 month ago I had 3 G left... today... 235M! grr neeed more hard drive... grrr need cdr...

.....grrrr need more $!!!

------------------
--------------- Geogob --------------
Don't let your brain get infiltrated!

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I have a Sat for TV and cable for my computer. if thats the configuration you were talking about. Then yes,it is possible

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
You think you've got it bad. My ISP was taken over by World On Line and now my average ping of 280 has dropped to 2,600. UT is now unplayable. Grrrrr

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"[/quote]