"Missing "richrig" "SGTech1" packages

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rawestall

Nov 4, 2003
Good day all! I recently downloaded two maps from the BeyondUnreal site for UTg.o.t.y. I installed them and went to play, both would not play, missing "richrig" package in first map and "SGTech1" package in second map. Can anyone please list a link for me to find these missing packages.
Thanks

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Doh...

Man, RICHRIG is a custom made texture pack, present in MANY custom made maps. Just download another that has such a thing.
As for SGTech1... it comes with EPIC's BonusPack4 (if you have UT GOTYE like me, you only get until BP1 i think). You just gonna have to download the BP4.

BTW, it's REALLY a bad thing when mappers DO NOT include files necessary for their maps to work properly...

rawestall

Nov 4, 2003
Thanks for the help with the missing texture packages. I am using / playing UT g.o.t.y and I do have bonus pack 4 installed.
Frag on people
"Remember in life, it is not how mant you frag,
it is how many pieces are left"!
rawestall
Ottawa, Canada

rawestall

Nov 4, 2003
My mistake BP1 was installed, I am now downloading and installing BP2,3 & 4. Many thanks.
Now I just have to find a map with the other texture pack in it.
rawestall
Ottawa, Canada

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Ehrm... Rawestall...

UT GOTYE (same as me) have BP1, BP2 and BP3.
You only have to download BP4. That's the one with the SGTech1 texture pack you need.

About Richrig, i *think* DM-Edge-SCRAG has it. (only i can remember now).