Ron Paul Jokes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Q: How many racists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Just one, Ron Paul!

Q: What is Ron Paul's least favorite Pokemon game?
A: Pokemon Black

Ron Paul walks into a bar. The bartender says "Get out of my bar you racist!"

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Ron Paul, the racist!

Q: What do you get when you cross Ron Paul with a white supremacist organization?
A: MORE VOTES!

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
please-dont-feed-the-trolls-liberal-trolls-politics-1336128506.jpg

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
why, what has ron paul done?

Insofar as I'm aware, one of his writers a few decades ago wrote some racist stuff. It's pretty telling that people make such a big deal out of that. Surely there's some kind of legitimate accusation to be made about Ron Paul the person rather than something tangentially related to him?

Actually, apparently not.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Think he's the first politician to have illogical fear/hatred towards a specific race? Didn't we invade an entire country full of "evil-doers" not too long ago?

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Insofar as I'm aware, one of his writers a few decades ago wrote some racist stuff. It's pretty telling that people make such a big deal out of that. Surely there's some kind of legitimate accusation to be made about Ron Paul the person rather than something tangentially related to him?

Think he's the first politician to have illogical fear/hatred towards a specific race? Didn't we invade an entire country full of "evil-doers" not too long ago?

Neither of these are jokes. Get with the program of the thread jerkwads.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site

I'm guessing it's funny because Ron Paul supporters get their panties in a twist when people bring it up.