Super Pink Tokyo Battle Robots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Ok, so there are no Super Pink Tokyo Battle Robots... yeh I lied :eek:
But I have been messing about with a 'comic book' skinning style. Dunno how well it would work ingame, but it's a nice concept :mwink:

swip1.jpg

Who knows, maybe next time I'll bring along a Super Pink Tokyo Battle Robot :D

old_man_funk

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Death Dream said:
So I take it that that is a drawing.

~Death Dream~

No, it's a skin :D

Here it is on the model again, and the texture itself:
(I had to resize the texture so I could host it on my image site)

swip2.jpg

swip3.jpg

old_man_funk

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Nice blinking. And very interesting concept ;) :D

One thing I wouldn't make the temacolors that way. I would paint his clothes or something never his skin. Just what I would have done.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
the_rex said:
Nice blinking. And very interesting concept ;) :D

One thing I wouldn't make the temacolors that way. I would paint his clothes or something never his skin. Just what I would have done.

I tried that, but if I team colour the black parts of the skin then it contrasts with the white and looks horrible...

sfinal1.jpg

old_man_funk

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Don't paint the black parts TC(it's true it doesn't look nice making TC's that way). Since you only have a head it won't be possible right now. What I meant was I would paint the white part of fx. his armor in TC. Not his skin.

It's just a suggestion.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
I'll try your method as well rex, it might work better for the body since it's bigger :D
Started working on the body... it's soo much harder to skin than the head o_o

swip6.jpg

old_man_funk

Aug 2, 2004
Interesting comic idea but the blinking is a tad... creepy. Nice... but a tad creepy. Keep up the good work :p.