Hello Everyone :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tyepo

Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Just downloaded this mod last night and am looking foward to some online races. All ive done so far was practice runs on some rally tracks since the steering does take some time to get use. Im still managing to oversteer and run into fences but am getting better at it. :lol: Its too bad the bots dont seem to offer any offline practice as they seem to randomly spin out and act as obsticals in the middle of the road as I lap them repeatedly. :rolleyes: Anyhow, is there any good times for someone in the eastern US to find some people to race (or lose miserably to :lol:)? I guess I still need to download the tracks and the cars before I can try multiplayer though but that hopefully wont take too long.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ussually in the evenings or nights there are a ton of people in the "Starlight" server. I also host a burnout there for saturday nights (check the forums here for the info on that). Also the "Offical" server is another good one you can find people on. What most people do is check the front page of the site and join the server they see fit or the one with the most people :)