Not THAT loaded

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
Hey all, I'm playing UT1 now, don't know, I just like it :). I got a question about the cheatcode "Loaded". It doesn't give you the chainsaw or redeemer and maybe some other weapons which I forgot (prolly because I've never seen them :)). What is the command to get these weapons? And, I'm only using these codes in singleplayer ;)

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
Thx, hope you can find the codes for the chainsaw and redeemer, I'll google too :)

[EDIT]
Chainsaw = summon chainsaw. Cool comment when you pick it up!
I've already tried summon redeemer, but that doesn't work :(

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
HF ;) . Looks like the summon code for the redeemer and the chainsaw are in those lists.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Daedalus said:
actually I believe the summon code for the deemer is summon warheadlauncher or something. That's what it's called in the .U file.

warheadlauncher it is. I should really get round to completing that list with comments and placing it in the web site pages :p .

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
Ok, the Warheadlauncher is the redeemer and it all works. But when I summon something and I picked it up, it gets summoned again after a few seconds automatically and that's not really what I want.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It simply respawns you mean?

Yeah well, that happens ;-)

Or do you constantly get the item, no matter where you are in the level?

I have this sometimes with thigh pads :-/ (light armour)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Don't forget summon translocator (for those game types where you don't get to have it). Also don't forget allammo, which gives you 999 of every kind of ammo.

NeoNite said:
Or do you constantly get the item, no matter where you are in the level? I have this sometimes with thigh pads :-/ (light armour)
That happens with the UDamage as well, I think.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Burning Fish said:
Ok, the Warheadlauncher is the redeemer and it all works. But when I summon something and I picked it up, it gets summoned again after a few seconds automatically and that's not really what I want.

Use a bind that combines a summon and killall command.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Killall basically kills the class you're referring to.
Can be anything: Bots, inventory (any pickup-weapons), decoration etc...

Killall unreali.nali
Killall pulsegun
etc...

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Burning Fish said:
Yeah, it respawns instantly at the place where I summoned it after picking it up. Fearless, doesn't killall also kill the bots?

You can use the killall command to remove only certain objects (getting rid of bots is killall bots). For example, we had an embarrasing moment trying to get rid of invisibility in our first TDM match on clanbase. I later found out that the command is :

killall botpack.ut_invisibility

asylum

- tinkab3ll -
Mar 19, 2002
Chesterfield, UK
Visit site
Burning Fish said:
Hey all, I'm playing UT1 now, don't know, I just like it :). I got a question about the cheatcode "Loaded". It doesn't give you the chainsaw or redeemer and maybe some other weapons which I forgot (prolly because I've never seen them :)). What is the command to get these weapons? And, I'm only using these codes in singleplayer ;)

the LOADED isnt designed as a cheat, its just how you start an LMS game... yeah, it has the weapons, and the 150 armour... but it wont give you the 'deemer or the kitchen knife...