strange noise...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
I admit Ive never held a robar or fired a bolt action rifle like it.
but mechanically, I always figured theres no parts moving in the gun immedaitly after firing. correct? (its bolt action, after all)

so, whats making that click noise on the last shot?

immediatly after you fire five shots, it clicks after the final shot.
why? theres nothing in it moving (bullet was loaded previously, empty casing hasent been extracted yet)

while Im here I might as well ask for the robar fire mode mutator to become standard package.

err, side note. does anyone else get a blacked out scope at random intervals?
I used to think it was my pc, but the bug followed me to my new machine.

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
Think it's te same problem with the4 transparent textures .... If you're using precache just type flush from console and it should sort it.

Destructo6

Jan 11, 2002
Visit site
Is that while firing the final shot? I can't remember offhand and Inf is gone for the meantime, due to a new puter.

The "click" you hear, when pulling the trigger on an empty chamber, is the sound of the firing pin/striker shooting forward.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Actually, the click is just added by INF to inform you that you must change the mag. Doesn't happen in RL. Maybe I'll remove this feature in the next version of INFNewRC50, just to favour those who can count to five. (And exclude most CS players... :D )