Help ! Cant play maps from the editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Webbe

May 27, 2000
Visit site
When im gonna play a map from inside the editor it wouldnt start, instead Shockwave Flash starts up. I have removed the file associatons for shockwave file extensions but this doesent help. Anyone have a hint or know where i can turn to with this problem?

Greatful for any help...

Thanks !
Webbe

------------------

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
Sounds very strange. I don't know how to fix that but i do know how you can play your map. First make sure you have lights, a player start, and have rebuilt it since adding these things. Then just start up UT start yourself up a multiplayer practice session and take out all the bots (So you can wander around and look @ your work in peace). Once you have the game started hit your TAB key to bring up the console and type "open XXXXX" (Where XXXXX is the name of your map). And that should do it.