Sumo Slamo Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This just may be the perfect UT2003 LAN party ice-breaker! MonkeyCircus created a new mutator called Sumo Slamo which is described below:

Heres the gist of it: All players spawn on a platform and the object of the game is to be the last one standing on it. Players only spawn with a sumo-gun (modified shield cannon) which does 0 damage, but has much higher momentum transfer, so you can push people off the platform. There is also a CTF version, which I think is more fun. Anyway, download it here (1.4MB).

NOTES: The maps in this are very fun, but not of high visual quality. If anyone wants to make better maps to be released in a future version of this, email me!

HarvesterUT

beat me with a stick
Oct 28, 2002
Texas
hate to say it but this mut is exactly like Blood Pit that was released a few months ago. fighting on platforms with shield cannons....yup...exactly

ppl need to make sure they dont copy other's work

HarvesterUT

N3f

Lost in Post
Sep 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
yeah i was about to say the same. Whatever happened to Bloodpit btw? they seemed to have quite a thriving community...then overnight the website just died :/