Name changing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
If you changed your name, please indicate you did here.
Who, for example, is the mysterious digitalisaura? It cant be balton.de, i know that much :lol:

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Changes

I used to be Mister_cope
Claw used to be Balton.de
BangOut used to be Bot_40
Frostblood used to be Ulukai
Lucifix used to be DavidM
DeathWing used to be GoAt
DavidM used to be Claw
Ulukai used to be BangOut
DigitalisAura used to be Lucifix
Mister_cope used to be DeathWing
Balton.de used to be FrostBlood
GoAt used to be DigitalisAura

But those are the only changes that I know of, there might be more.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I used to be l33thandsomguy, but i decided that i should stop trying to do myself justice in so few words a stick at Frostblood :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
my former names dont matter. CALL ME POST HO!

no serious i am Balton.de this nick <---- was an phase and now i have to carry it!

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
grimm disapears for weeks on end, as for sven and aero, i guess everyone has to sleep/eat/work sometime:lol:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I think they are away for along time to come back post exessivly! then they disapear. we all can imagine what peeps like grimm might do in the week...

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
If I was in the right time zone for when this thing launched I would have snatched up all of your user names and sold them on ebay...