George W. Bushs accomplishments

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
If anyone only Bush could have acomplished such a list of disgusting crap like that. Bush i hope your reading this because i hate you.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and
the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the
will of the United Nations and the world community.
Guatemala would like to have a word with you.

There are some more inconsistencies but that doesn't take away that I can't remember for the life of me another US president so corrupt and inept at the same time. It's like somebody took Reagan and Nixon and trough genetical engineering created some evil retarded mix of the two.

Last edited:

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and
the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the
will of the United Nations and the world community.
Canada would like to have a word with you. Anyone remember the tiny little war known as the war of 1812? The one that we went to 'liberate' Canada from the British opressors? The one where the british came over and set fire to the white house (then a lovely marble...that war is the reason it was painted white :D)?

While I have no doubt many of the things on there are true, misinformation like this calls into question the validity of the entire story.

Last edited:

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Am I the only one that is reminded of this Penny Arcade comic everytime we have a thread full political attacks (I mean, discussions) on Bush? Just swap around a few of the proper nouns and that comic fits this situation (in my mind, at least :p) just as well.

No offense or anything ;)