Does Timmie D still suck?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CBuzz

Mar 5, 2000
Washington, DC
www.planetunreal.com
Just relax timmie... keep it cool, post when you have something productive to say, and be adult about it. This board is unlike most out there... our members are polite and respectful, and that goes both ways. We really have a great community for alot of reasons -a major one being that we all act respectable, and in so doing, we respect each other, even when we disagree on things.
I'm going to delete this post soon because whether or not TimmyD sucks really has no bearing on INF, but I want to leave it here long enough to be seen.

CBuzz

Katton

Oook?
May 8, 2000
It doesnt matter whether you suck.
just stop it with the cafeine, take some prozac, and calm down.

Katton

"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Hmmm... Don't we ALL suck just a little? Be honest. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Keiichi

"Therefore those skilled at the unorthodox are infinite as heaven and earth, inexhaustible as the great rivers. When they come to an end, they begin again, like the days and months; they die and are reborn, like the four seasons."
- Sun Tzu , "The Art of War"

Nightpaw

May 22, 2000
Err... Timmy, does it really matter for you if the formu-members consider you a s.cker? I mean, in case they would gather at your front door to break in an beat the hell out of you, you should care, but... ? And could we return to Infiltration, please?

"He jests at scars, that never felt a wound."