NG World stats INACTIVE - please help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HolePopper

Master of Disaster & King of Distress
Mar 12, 2001
NEW YORK , N.Y. Thats right !
ajweb.com
I have a 1.5Ghz P4 - Dell Dimension 8100 with a 3 com cable modem and 128 mb ram. I have version 436 Of Unreal Tournament- goty edition. I have started my own server many times from within the UT brower and my server runs fine...Its even CSHP 4 protected, yet my server always reports as inactive. I am not using any mods at all, especially any "CSHP unauthorized" ones, I am have upgraded UT as far as possible, and I have even tried changing and/ or adding a few lines in the Unreal Tournament.INI file....but to no avail !!!!!!!! I have upgraded the NG world stats too. Please Post or send any suggestions..... aj@ajweb.com

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
When you setup your server you did select stats to be active right?
The only other thing that comes to mind is that you might be trying a local game or lan game and the GOTY doesn't like the local stats...

Your best bet is to contact the NGstats people and have them help you with your problem.

HolePopper

Master of Disaster & King of Distress
Mar 12, 2001
NEW YORK , N.Y. Thats right !
ajweb.com
Thanks Downtown !

Thanks for replying to my post, At least someone did !!!!!????!!!!! How do i get in touch with the NG stats people.... the link on there site goes to microsoft's "the ZONE" and says this page has been found incorrectly ??? HUH ? But do you have a number or an email address for them ? There site is not any help for trouble shooting !! Thanks again > HOLE POPPER

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I checked the NGstats FAQ and the link they show is dead... but Microsoft bought the site so I'm not surprised it doesn't work(they bought it for MW4). There must be a way to contact them since Mod developers do it on a regular basis...

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Re: OH THANKS !

Originally posted by HolePopper
THat bodes well for me ! Thanks alot chief !
I bumped your post out of courtesy because it was languishing at the bottom of the page where there'd be a less chance of it being seen. Next time I won't bother.