Hide? Still there?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Anyone know if Hide's still around, or how to contact him? If you do, please PM me how I can get in contact with him. Or, if you're reading this, Hide, could you drop me a PM? :)

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
I think Hide left for good this time. Shame really, downloaded nearly everything he made (even if it turned many matches into an aimbot fest).

And good luck with Falina for UT3, YOU ARE NOW THE LAST HOPE IN THE GRIMDARKNESS OF THE AGE OF CALL OF DUTY.

Last edited:

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Sorry for the late response... I haven't been around lately myself. Bummer about Hide... he was making some really cool models. :(

Seems things have been slowing a bunch, but I still want to make Felina for UT3 someday. Not being an online player, I don't know what direction things are going, but it sure does seem like all that is spoke of is CoD. Thanks for the well-wishes. :)