Can you offering image hosting?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, in fact, I can host images. Signatures and whatnot. Hit me on AIM (LHABulldog6) or ICQ (124412439).
Hunter, I'm not a moderator or anything, but thats not to say I would mind doing so. Hell, someone has got to get the word out again :)

Last edited:

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
The word out as in, the whole no attachments, and the restart of the Signature Exchange, and the Digital Art Showcase, not like run around saying, "OMG HI IME NEW MAEK ME A MOD!!!11"

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
I think so too. It will take a while for this forum to pick up some momentum again; it all depends on how dedicated we are to its use, and what we put into it.

wb Sparky! I guess since his leaving thread was wiped out in the cataclysm, we've gone back to a time when he's still with us. :D