Jailbreak Instagib Server up!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

X-Tremegaming

[DC] Sub
Aug 5, 2003
So. California
defconservers.com
We at X-Tremegaming.net have decided to devote one of our servers to Jailbreak, Maps will be standard with alot of newer maps played mostly, Mutators will be Instagib and Jailpeace,

69.56.144.114:7777

Hope to see you there!

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
We have allocated one of our servers for Public Jailbreak play, If you want to play it is recomended that you go to http://planetjailbreak.com and download the Mod Jailbreak III Gold and the 3 map packs they have available.
WOW ... good to see a company like yours adding to the Jailbreak community - thanks a lot (too bad it once again has to be an IG server ... but that's just my 2 cents). Thanks again and good luck for the future. :)

X-Tremegaming

[DC] Sub
Aug 5, 2003
So. California
defconservers.com
Thank you for the kind words,

Maybe if we get enough support we can go ahead and put a weapons server up as well,

We are actually looking at the possibility of creating a ladder for JB or if we can get enough teams together we can go to one of the bigger ladders and apply to start something with JB,

BTW I see you visited our forums, :)

Last edited:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Some serious JB clans (mostly SniperArena JB) can be found here:

DeathJugglers
D-Capitate
DutchFighters

... maybe they are interested in joining a JB ladder. :)

EDIT: I remember that Sabin tried to set up a JBLadder before (but failed because he couldn't convince enough clans to join) ... maybe he would be interested to hear about your plans too.

I see you visited our forums
Hehe, of course (as I am a very curious person) ... keep up the good work! :D

Last edited:

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Nice to see that MapVote is installed now.
The ping is not to bad (which still is crucial playing Instagib).
Reminds me of the fun times I had playing the RR-SA server ... :)
It would be nice though if there was somebody to play against ...
:cool:

Edit:
Too bad ... My ping looks worse them it was yesterday :mad:

Last edited:

X-Tremegaming

[DC] Sub
Aug 5, 2003
So. California
defconservers.com
Well the time zone really kills it for our Europe friends...

The server was just put up a few days ago... Give it a few weeks and paople will be playing more, :)

I'm not sure what the issue with the ping is... I played a bit this morning and it seemed the same as it always is but I will double check if any settings got changed around...

]yS[concrete

Mar 18, 2003
Houston
www.hard2kill.sifizm.com
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1111

omfg vin THIS is what you were talkin about!?!?!

bah dfjskla;fdjs you sicko! i thought you were referrin to the regular ole Sunday Lockdown earlier!! i was wondering why you'd be playin weaps JB on a european server :rolleyes:

man YS would almost definately be down for some JB action... actually we used to organize insta JB nights awhile back with some regulars...

bah alright alright i'll install JB gold again ;)

you other gibbers better take one last look at your release switch cuz you wont be seein it much anymore :D ALL YOUR RELEASE ARE BELONG TO ME H0RS!!!!!!!

X-Tremegaming

[DC] Sub
Aug 5, 2003
So. California
defconservers.com
ahahahaha Well maybe i didn't explain good enough..... Oh well we will catch you next week Con,

It was a blast tonight! alot of old regs were there and a few regs from here, good games everyone! I look forward to ending my week with Jailbreak from now on!