Check This Out - Windows "Millenium"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
I just saw a thing on zdtv this morning about the new Windows "Millenium". It was on Fresh Gear and they only had a real early beta. But they said that the Millenium o/s is the one that is supposed to replace win98, while win2k replaces NT. Now I may be slow, but this is the first I've heard of this Millenium thing... I thought it was just going to be win2k. So this might solve alot of problems for folks wanting to upgrade, but being afraid their favorite games won't play on win2k ... particularly UT... which I've seen alot of posts about on here. Anyway, they said that Millenium is supposed to be released later this year.

------------------
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Dreamcastrules

Feb 17, 2000
United Kingdom`
Visit site
Hey Claude_Dick. Get a life. Get a Dreamcast. Fukin retard.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Dreamcast shreds PC with flak cannon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Joy... Now Dreamcastrules has figured out that there are other threads. Damn DCR, I'm proud of you.

You know everyone.. if we just ignore him, he will go away.

Btw, the Millenium OS project has been known to most for about 3-4 months, out to 6-8 months for those really in touch with MS.

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:453406

Stmfuller

you gotta admit it though...Dreamcastrules is funny...I mean think about it...a console player ON A PC!!! Wait a minute I thought he was anti-pc. 1 strike. Even if he was on the dreamcast think about how funny it actually is, him with his little controller punching up letters on a on-screen keyboard It must take him like 2-3 just to get a message out. stirke 2 AND (here's the best part), he's making fun of a game that his loser-*** system will never even see...WOW he's got quite a bit of fire power...strike 3 you're out
lots of love to you dreamcastrules...you are my favorite bitch now
Stmfuller

bullet2.gif

Join THe ORder at:
http://www.geocities.com/ut_theorder

Dreamcastrules

Feb 17, 2000
United Kingdom`
Visit site
Hey [Poof]Blorgg. You obviously don't know that the Dreamcast has a modem and your a dik. So get used to my letters, I'LL be around for a while. Fukin wank.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Dreamcast shreds PC with flak cannon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
Well, I thought I would just post a little info. for the folks like myself that hadn't heard about it. Sure is nice that this little splineless, dickless, helpless, hopeless *** hole turns my post into his own little party.

bullet2.gif

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Actually, I sent one almost 3 hours ago.. (8:20cst). /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Neener-neener neener!

/~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:453406