About sniper scopes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
are sniper scopes usually just zooming or are there scopes equipped for night vision?

Are the crosshairs usually black or do they come in other colors? pink, light green, bright red, electric blue? these are colors i'd like for use in dark lighting situations.

It would be veryvery nice to have a night vision scope or even a heat vision... that last one may not be very realistic though.

I usually play INF darkmatch and the bots are too good all of a sudden. In previous versions they didnt seem to know how to use some weapons very well and werent very accurate. Although its more challenging now, i seem to be on the downside when using the sniper rifles. the delay when zooming and the targetting with a black crosshair really ruins my shooting.

It would be nice if a night scope or light intensifier is available with the scope or the crosshairs in the scope were the same color as the usual crosshairs of the rest of the weapons. that's a suggestion by the way.

Also, is it me or does the new INF lag more than usual? everytime I shoot a robar or a PSG the lag is very noticable. P2 333 with 128 RAM, TNT 2 ultra.

ABuGa

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Did you just download the 413 patch for unreal before getting the new INF? I did and I noticed horrendous slowdown in the game, (and darker colors), then I noticed the 413 patch put my settings back to software rendering... so I just switched back to Direct3D and it was good again.