DM-Hessel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TanGenT

Dec 17, 2000
Visit site
I am creating a level currently entitled DM-Hessel. (If you are familiar with my previous posts the Crouching Tiger map has been put in the 'projects that are cool but I don't want to do' category, and the scoring method is being put on the back burner.) Anyway, I have part of the level sort of done but I want the level to be about three times bigger. Is there something from another DM map that any of you think is cool (architectural or interactive like HealPod) that I should integrate? The level is similar to Veridian combined with Orbital.

Also, what are your peoples' opinions on Tactical Ops? I think it is a great mod that really tries to separate itself from CS and does it well. The gameplay is noticably faster and 'louder' I guess I would say. The levels seem much more 'alive' than CS levels and the mod just seems 'fresher' to me. I think the level design and modeling could use some work, but other than that, great job TO team!

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
Rooms that are constructed entirely of movers which reassemble to form a completely different room.

Tactical Ops is great, though I think the hostages' voice acting needs work.

TanGenT

Dec 17, 2000
Visit site
Well, I've changed the map to the egyptian theme. I've got the structural aspect mostly done, and the lighting isn't going to change much. All I need to do now is bot paths, weapons, and play testing. Could anyone refresh me on how to make a door that you have to shoot to open, and will crush any player standing under it? All of the tutorials I've found do a myriad of different things and don't do exactly what I want.

Also, anyone else noticed how the Simpsons anymore have no plot whatsoever? Like this tennis episode. They go from Abe dying to tennis in about 20 seconds. I don't think they try anymore.