teen and early 20's community sites

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saladin

Fez Toting Warrior!
Jul 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
home.attbi.com
livejournal, xanga, myspace, thefacebook...

ok, i never believed thefacebook was a tool to meet friends at college, i always thought it was a dating site, dont argue if you think otherwise...thats what its there for.....i used it to remember peoples names after a night of intoxication, if i remember where they lived or some minor thing, you can search and voila, thats them, useful in that aspect, but if you put your contact info on it, it turns into something else, you get msgs from people that may freak the hell out of you, once i got a call from a girl in another campus, 45min away asking me to pick her up and take her to some parties here among other things....

as for the more blog like pages, well, i thought it was a place to bitch, rave, or be stupid, but yesterday, i learned it was more, i created an account to read my gf's members only posts and i get a msg from a girl who wants me to drive an hour east to screw her in a 3hr time block she has between classes....

that wouldnt really annoy me as much if i was single, but damnit im not, and this **** seems to only happen when im not, really friggin annoying ya know? i guess somehow they can sense indifference through the internet somehow, and that sparks interest? idk.

i just thought id bitch about that here.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
It comes down to perceived worth IMHO; people in relationships tend to attract members of the opposite sex more, since there "must" be something worthwhile about you, otherwise you wouldn't be in a relationship. Enjoy it.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Saladin said:
wtf does that mean keg?
If you appear unavailable, it makes you that much more attractive to some.

Also:
"ok, i never believed thefacebook was a tool to meet friends at college, i always thought it was a dating site, dont argue if you think otherwise..."

Aren't those both the same thing? Or do you shag and run or something?

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Myspace is a bunch of people with amateurish music trying to acquire groupies. It was fun for the first week. Then just ghey. I still have my page there but only spend time collecting weird pages like pokemon.

....That and communicating with Olivia O Lovely...... O yeh