where do you play during the week

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Vipers actually :D

Or random Euro pubs... get xfire if you don't have it already, a lot of BuF have signed up & you can join them directly from the desktop.

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
-OlD SkoOL- Wicked Game Server
ut2004://66.199.240.83:7777

VCTF with lots of mods designed or redesigned specifically for this server. Great stuff, but maybe not for everyone.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't pub as much as I should (too busy posting here!) but when I do it's usually one of five servers: Fractionary or Purgatory for TDM and Liandri or 3SPN for TAM. Not because I like TAM, but because it's something to do. Those are basically the only populated US servers I know of that are worth a crap (for fragging gametypes; I don't pub anything else). Then there's the FragBU server, which is always a good fallback if you get on Xfire and/or IRC and lure some people over there, and whichever 1v1 server I might be playing Raffi on. :p

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
And if you like CTF, it's basically just Scrap Bin or Darkside (aside from Demo or all Face servers).

dc

Aug 17, 2005
I play TDM on Purgatory and Fractionary, and play TDM with flags on Darkside

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Purgatory, Fractionary, BU Vipers (when there are people there), some random TAM servers, whoever is on Xfire and is playing something interesting. Occasionally a random 32-player FFA DM server (leetwire.com or something like that). Some of these are on my Xfire favourites (which you can find here).

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Nunchuk_Skillz said:
And if you like CTF, it's basically just Scrap Bin or Darkside.

thats where i go (if theres free spots at nite!) and of course FragBU if im not working weekends... MyUnreal CTF server is also still out there and Ground Zero Arcade Cosmic Carnage has been fun lately.

Last edited: