whats jail brake and how can i get it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
ok now u have crossed another probelm! i mean 2 problems!
explain to me plaese what jb mods are.
and how the f**k did u mannage 2 get signed in on that atari thing? i couldt get on that?

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
JB is a mod. There are no multiple mods, just one. mod stands for modification, which can add things to UT2004. This mod adds the gametype JB to UT2004, allowing you to play the best mod ever :D

The atari forums are different from the Beyond Unreal forums. You need to make an account on their forum in order to post there. This works the same as with the BU forums. You only have to do the same on their forum ;)

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
Ikkuh said:
JB is a mod. There are no multiple mods, just one. mod stands for modification, which can add things to UT2004. This mod adds the gametype JB to UT2004, allowing you to play the best mod ever :D

The atari forums are different from the Beyond Unreal forums. You need to make an account on their forum in order to post there. This works the same as with the BU forums. You only have to do the same on their forum ;)
i did try that but my email adress is free and for some resion it doent let me sign in? will u ask pengin 4 me please

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
wall.gif

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
sgt lazy crash said:
and how the f**k did u mannage 2 get signed in on that atari thing? i couldt get on that?

Just looking on the way that you're telling it you will never get into it. No kidding.

I personaly had problems with it, due to the e-mail adress (they don't accept any free e-mail adress due to Extreme spam). But since i have my own domain i can use my domain E-Mail adress. I never use my ISP's

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
yeah, that's ok :)

anyway, you'll find anything you want on the atari forums. If it's not there, it's not here. and they are a lot faster at it as well. There is no need to stay at beyondunreal forums if you are just looking for mods and anything related to that. It's a long story why that is, but you'll be just fine at atari. I hope to see you there as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.