I'm Fscking Rich!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Oh yeah! OH ****ING YEAH! It may be a little early, but here I am, watching the Colts winning 41-3 in the 4th, so I think I'm safe.

I just ran the Wildcard Weekend table! I put in $50, and as long as the Colts win by more than 3, I get $400.

Tennessee (-1) over Baltimore
I got this here, with Tenn winning 20-17. It begins.

Carolina (-3) over Dallas
I win again, as Carolina won 29-10. I now have broken even, so Sunday would dictate my profit. I win 1, I double. Both, and I get the 8x baby!

Seattle (+7) over Green Bay
This was nerve-wracking, as I went with GB, and I genuinely though Seattle would win at a point during the game. Luckily, not only did GB win, but they did with a TD in overtime. TD in overtime is only 6 (don't bother with extra point), as in regulation, it probably woulda been seven! Sweet! I RULE!

Indianapolis (-3) over Denver
41-3. I win. I actually feared this game the most. I was gonna pick Denver...but. I couldn't. I hate the Broncos. And Page 2 on ESPN had the same picks as me, except this one, so I said, "What the hell!" and I took their advice. I love you Page 2.

Amazing...and I RARELY gamble. I'll usually do the Bowl Game deal, and March Madness...but...wow. I'm rich.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
And there was me thinking you were doing something nasty to a guy called Rich :D :rolleyes:. May Dame Fortune smile on you and bring you the necessary wisdom to manage whatever gains you acquire.

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
congrats! :cheers:
Be careful tho, gambling tends have the reputation of giving "beginners luck" and then later after 50 more bets or so on you realized that you have actually lost so much compared to the win.

But of course there are always people who gamble just for the fun and thrill of it. I'm one. Don't really care about the cash (it's not much) but the thrill of winning/losing of something that is beyond your own control is exciting. I bet on football weekends.

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Mmhmm, beginner's luck certainly. I won my first bowl pool too. Haven't won since. We'll see. Part of me wants to wager half the winnings, the other says "No, stupid, buy soda pop". Mmm...soda pop.

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
My little brother did some gambling thing at Champp's (sports restaraunt), forgot what it was, but he made two hundred bucks. His first time too.

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
What was I thinking...this is why I post here. Ironically enough, I have coupons for endless soda pop and pizza...delicious.

DaOne

Nov 8, 2001
Pottstown, PA, USA
Visit site
Reminds me of a friend of mine. He told me today that he won $1400 over the weekend on the games. So hey, I asked what he was gonna do with the money. His reply...

"Well, I only pocketed $15 since I already owed the bookie $1385"

Things that make you go "hmmm"