Crash Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
Post your own bizzare or spectacular crash :)

But warning... I own :D (see attachment)

Attachments

• 1337ce.jpg
    1337ce.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 24

seagreenbeetle

-radiant-sea-rodent-
Jul 31, 2004
in the grass under oak trees
i have gotten some wonderfully gargantuan crash messages on my ex boyfriends computer. golly, they were spectacular. i wish now that id taken a screenshot of them- but that was a good long while ago, and his computer was seriously fu*ked up. schitsophrentically fu*ked up.
i had a few crash messages that took up the entire screen from top to bottom, and once one that just seemed to keep on going and going..
but iv never really ever had trouble with ut since then\o/

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I had a huge GPF once during a jailbreak game. UT has crashed hundreds of times already. A lot with oldskool enabled (co-op games).
If only I knew the amount of times UT has crashed... probably an insanily high nr :-/
(compared to the Quake games, which hardly crash)

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
I don't think I've ever seen UT crash in a stock gametype. It's mostly been that oldskool.coophud and various pawn pathfinding freakouts in SP maps. I've had a few fullscreeners myself.

Oh wait, can't forget the most reliable way to make UT crash: weapon juggling.

On a related note, what's the biggest your UT.log file ever got? Mine broke 11 gigs after some gratuitous summonings in a akcoop2 game.

Last edited: