Watchdogs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Yeah, it is a clever take on the whole open world aspect. Loving the gimmick and good lord it is beautiful.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
aweskum

Consoles or pc?

Looks almost too good to be on consoles.

At least it doesn't look like Unreal engine and looks more like Crysis.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I knew that demo looked too good to be running on a console....

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Yeah, that's some serious horsepower pushing that puppy along.
Spotted this a couple of days ago and it blew me away tbh (followed very closely by The Last of Us)
Definitely raises that bar to a ridiculous level now and looks like a game for next gen rather than current gen consoles.
Must have taken an army of people over 18 months + to put that demo together.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Don't even know what that means. We didn't post about this game because, as far as I can tell, it doesn't use UE3.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
He knows what we're talking about, he just wants to smash a question mark in.

EDIT: Watch Dogs is definitively the best gameplay preview I've seen on E3 This year.
The Lead artist notes also probably reads as follow: EVERYTHING FUCKING BREATHES. EVERYTHING.

Last edited: