To active Players of UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rewdog

Oct 16, 2000
www.emegaweb.com
Hey, the clan Fallen Angels wants you! Go to http://www.fallen-angels.net and check it out even if you aren't interested, we have a very good webpage :). We are looking for good active members, but even if you aren't great we will put you in purgatory until you get better. We just want activity and people who strive to get better. Thank ya

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly!

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
I'd apply, except...

My computer sucks,
My modem sucks,
My connection sucks,
My skills suck,
My aim sucks,
My mouse sucks,
My vacuum sucks,
My attitude sucks,
My monitor sucks.

Oh, and I lose 7 times to 1 win, not the other way around.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
I gotta say...usually people who come here to recruit (with some exceptions) end up empty handed because of how they go about it. "WE WANT L33t PLAYERS D00ds!!!" and the like ;)

But I gotta say, that is one AWESOME webpage! Hands down that is THE most professional clan site I've ever seen. Nice work!!!!! Looks like a lot of thought and organisation went into it, your members are very lucky folks to be part of something so organised :)

I like how you guys have training sessions , it sounds a lot like what we do in LoL! Looks like anyone who joins you guys, no matter what their skill level, will end up a nicely honed player.

Very impressive :)

Lotus

Sep 21, 2000
Visit site
That is one nice website. Well done!

:)

I dont think youll have any problem aquiring players going by the standard already set by the website.

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
A very nice page!! I liked it alot!!! GOOD JOB!!
05.gif

august

Oct 18, 2000
www.fallen-angels.org
the REAL ut FA

well hi there! i am |FA|August, from the older and more respected UT FA clan - our website is http://www.fallen-angels.org
new flash intro should be up in a week or two for all those of you who'd judge a clan by their website...
0 and 2 record on OGL? in the bottom of the league?
maybe you guys just need some practice... :) hehe
oh, oops... didn't mean to sound like an ass (too late?)
so anyway, would you guys wanna have a match?
i would go to your IRC channel, but my IP was banned cuz i went there two months ago and tried to start a decent flame war... lol... not gonna happen when you say "bah! you guys prolly suck hardcore!" then get a +b 3 seconds later :)
its okay, really, i forgive you guys! but my FA is wondering just how good (or bad) you guys are and we'd like to have a match to sort things out

RubeOne

Jun 7, 2000
Visit site
My friend and I are thinking about forming a clan but....
1) We don't have that much time to play toghether due to schedules
2) It takes alot more time to run a clan than play with one
3) and Whatever...
I would love to join your unreal tournament clan if our schedules are allowing.
icq me at 5188324

Rewdog

Oct 16, 2000
www.emegaweb.com
Well....

We had players but we have a rule you have to login with 2 weeks to our website to be considered active which i think is a very good rule. We need active players.

VeroZ

Oct 18, 2000
Visit site
Sheesh...

Hmm...I'm delighted to see so many compliments! But what really ticks me off is when other people try to recruit people within another clan's thread. Just had to let that out.

UT is looking for members! Feel free to join. FA is a place where you don't just feel like a member, we're friends! If you'd like, you can join up to 2 divisions. Maybe you're a Q3 and a UT, join both!

We have members who have been here for years and ex-members who continue to communicate and have fun with the clan. There's always something to do and you'll always find a clan member on any server, battle.net, etc.!

-VeroZ
Warlord of TS/RA2

Killer6993

Oct 18, 2000
Utah
www.fallen-angels.net
Fallen-Angels

AS one of the Fallen-Angels Warlords of Unreal Tournament Division I'm very pleased to see all of your remarks. I'm glad any of you are interested in joining. If you are active then you can join. My ICQ is 46016548 and you can always get me there. Even if you aren't one of the best players I know how you feel. We can hep train you and teach you how to become elite.

Well there's not much more to say

Thx,
Killer6993
Email- killer6993@fallen-angels.net
FA- http://www.fallen-angels.net
UT- http://www.fallen-angels.net/members.asp?divID=16
ICQ- 46016548
AIM- Killer6993

Rewdog

Oct 16, 2000
www.emegaweb.com
bleh

Hey FA, I put your server on my favorites so maybe i'll see you sometime. I agree that you have been around UT longer but our clan was the first in all the other games. No hard feelings though......

whoo hoo, the thread is hot.

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
I judge a website by it's appearance.

I give it an F. For Flash.

Flash is a festering wound on the internet, ----ing up every site it touches.

Down with flash!
Down with flash!
Down with big bro---!
Down with flash!

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
I don't care who they are, what they are, how they do it...

...if it's flash, I avoid it like nude pictures of Abe Vagoda.