Looking for a clan.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TigerRaptorFX

One and only
Jun 18, 2005
www.TigerRaptor.COM
Well to start off I’ve played UT since 2000. But I wasn’t heavily involved with the series until UT2004. Now I just got back into UT2004 after a short break and I think its time for me to give it a try. I’m asking any one for a recommendation on a good clan/team.

This is what I’m looking for in a team. If possible a league that has been around since UT99, to me that clan has proven to be well maintained and has a strong background. They must be against cheating, respectful to its teammates and other teams as well. This isn’t a must but I would prefer its team members to be 18 years or older. Over 10 years of gaming experience has shown problems with immaturity of some younger members. I’d rather not put up it again.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If you're in the states, check out North American division of Smiley at http://www.smil3y.com/ . They're into ONS & TAM and are doing pretty well. Also the clan itself has been around since 2000.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
pdX has been around since 99, we were the #1 2k4 tdm team on PG for 30+ days with an 8+ winning streak until PG closed.

Right now we're on the twl 2v2 ladder but if we get enough people we'll go 4v4 again.

www.pdxclan.com or idle with us on etg @ #pdX

D:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
EiF is based in Wisconsin. They are a professional group of gamers specializing in AS and TAM, but also open to other gametypes. Tell your friends.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
::K1:: is based in New York. They are a professional group of gamers specializing in AS, TAM and ONS, but also open to other gametypes. Tell your friends.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
funkblast said:
::K1:: is based in New York. They are a professional group of gamers specializing in AS, TAM and ONS, but also open to other gametypes. Tell your friends.

::K1:: is also a VCTF clan. Good players, but some of them can be rude.

My clan is c2c, they are good bunch of mature people that only alow people older than 18 years old. We play Team death match and vehicle capture the flag on ladder matches. We have a TWL profile, and we are the kind of player that play for fun , and not to dominate the earth of ut2004. I can't tell for the ut99 background thing though. Once a new clan member is anounced, you need to wear the "noob" tags, some can get very offended, and some don't. Prozac is from our clan, he's a good guy on these forum. Wich gametype you want to play is mostly what you will aim at.

www.clan-c2c.com

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Loction. Level. Gametype. :)

Renegade Retard said:
TigerRaptor, you need to tell us where you're located and what gametype you prefer.

What Ren said :) It'd also be good to mention what level you are looking for. Are you looking for a team to simply have fun and play as a team, or are you looking to improve and play more seriously?

If you're in Europe, check us out. We currently play TDM/ONS (and we may well make a return to CTF in the near future), we're mainly Dutch/UK and we've been going in one form or another since 2000 (mainly CTF until recently). Check my sig for more info if you're interested :)

We also have a strong North American squad as well, but I'm not sure of their recruiting status right now.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
funkblast said:

Don't forget Canada!

You musn't forget though, that k1 is corrupt....

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Tenkken said:
Have any names to refer to?

Not in puplic. I just heard that a guy wearing those ::K1:: tag had a bad attitude on the D12 TAM server.

Ash1take is the guy i know mostly, good guy, all the rest of them are just un-fammiliar to me, i don't know that clan much anyway, i just know they are good and their possition on the vctf ladder is good.

Last edited:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Yes, CDawg, Vicerant, and I have been banned from numerous tam, vctf, and ons servers for "aimbot faggotry". A****ake, really nice guy, was banned from d12 for the same reason.

TigerRaptorFX

One and only
Jun 18, 2005
www.TigerRaptor.COM
Renegade Retard said:
TigerRaptor, you need to tell us where you're located and what gametype you prefer.

I understand where you're coming from. But the reason I didn't get to detailed for what I'm looking for, I want to see what is open. As for my location Illinois, North America.

Selerox said:
What Ren said :) It'd also be good to mention what level you are looking for. Are you looking for a team to simply have fun and play as a team, or are you looking to improve and play more seriously?

Technically I would say all 3. I differently will say I’m looking to improve my game. But that happens over time. Any thing I do is taken seriously but I like to keep it fun.

---------------
Any way if people still want to know here it goes. Right now I’m currently playing nothing but Instbig CTF, and Instbig Team Anarchy, and invasion. I’ve been out of this game for 4 or 5 months so this is the fastest way for me to get my skills back up. What I’m looking for exactly is a little hard to say at the moment. But if I had to choose I would say CTF and Team Anarchy but I’m not limited to just those game plays. I generally get into just about any thing UT4 has about to offer.

Funkblast what’s the link to ::K1::

Last edited: