where dose YOUR screen name come from?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
This is so we can stop the confusion of try'n to figure out "how the hell did he come up with a name like that"

I'll go first :D

My orginal name was the_HUNTER, and it was based off my old RPG character. it was a good name, but I wanted a name that fit me as a person :D

I picked phatcat, becasue I like kinna like furry art, and anime cat girlz :D also becasue I'm a "hefty" guy :D. I phat means "pertty hot and tempting" but I used it to be funny, and its not as "hard" as fat. its pertty orginal, you don't see a whole hell of alot of phatcats out on the net :)

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Well maybe my memory is kinda funzy...

So my nickname have 2 parts: Dark Bls.

Dark is self-meaning

Bls was the menmonic for blast but some people saw balls instead. (Yes I mean you Mayem ;) )

So it sofficialy Bliss now !

DarkBls= Dark Bliss

That's all !

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Zundfolge is German for Firing Order.

No I'm not German, but I used to be a Porsche/BMW/Mercedes mechanic :D

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
I'll square this down so it isnt verry long.

I met this guy named Bluesniper. he wanted my name. I told him my password and he told me his. we swapped characters and I grew on to the name "bluesniper"

Eyes-Only

Feb 1, 2001
Ok it comes from my favorite show (dark angel) it is one of the man characters code name (i guess you could say) the characters name is Logan Cale and my last name happens to be Cale and I liked "Eyes-Only"...plus I can have those eyes on the boards....fits the name and I like it

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
My name has a much less interesting history...

I used to just use Infinity (and Infinity383) but the problem was that there were so many Infinity's out there, that the name wasn't that original anymore. I just tacked on the Endless because it sounded rather interesting.

I've used wayyyyyyy to many names in my gameing history
Omega 1
Smokey
OmegaStorm
BattleMaster
Infinity
Infinity383
EndlessInfinity
Terror

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Used to go by Recon54 way back when I was an AOLer. Thank the lord those days are over. When I first started playing INF, things were pretty much up in the air as for a handle. I don't know when I started using ElectricSheep, but it just kinda stuck.

In other games, I've gone by Marsallis , GreenBob, Recon54, and on occasion Dorko.

Jarvis Hamilton

The Desert Eagle King
Feb 10, 2000
Directly behind you.
I was reading a book and saw the name Jarvis. So I put Hamilton on it and made a character around it. So I use this pretty much everywhere. Here are my others

Janus

ILoveInfiltration

(I only use the second one when playing counter strike)
:boom:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
ILoveInfiltration

(I only use the second one when playing counter strike)

icon14.gif
icon14.gif

:D